There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people. They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
The Front Desk is often the first point of contact and the first impression for guests. Warm, knowledgeable service and helpful guidance reassures guests they’ve made the right choice to stay with us.
As a Night Auditor, you’re responsible for all Front Office activities such as reception, reservations, telephone services, checking guests in/out, rooming of all guests, cashiering and auditing. You’ll also carry out daily auditing and balancing of guest house accounts, including all transactions.
• Minimum 6-12 months experience in a Guest Services/Front Office related position, preferably within a hotel/hospitality environment
• Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Business Administration related field preferred
• Valid NSW RSA Competency card
• Computer savvy and particularly versed in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills, bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
• A passionate team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workloads
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including meal on shift, great room discounts and superb training and development opportunities within IHG.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - please visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.