Do you see yourself as a Night Auditor? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or spending time with your pet, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts we love to help our guests reach their personal business goals - one after the other - and accelerate their journey to success. We do this by combining the best facilities with great service so our guests feel productive, accomplished and re-energized during their trip.
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assist in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Balance and audit for accuracy all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts.
- Communicate with other hotel departments as necessary to resolve accounting discrepancies and to request or provide information.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Perform all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations; may assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of messages.
- Act as hotel system liaison during night hours. Call in and open tickets with Opera, Protobase, or System Support during the overnight hours if a system fails or issues occur.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepare customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report, and other auditing report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
High School diploma or equivalent plus some customer service experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the public areas
- Communicating with other people
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when compiling departmental records, or guest registration and reservation information.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- Basic computer skills are used to enter and collect data, and to report systems problems or issues with financial systems in the hotel.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself. So what''s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- Job type
- Wauwatosa, WI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract