Our Waiter/Waitresses, are at the Heart of Our Restaurant so we ensure all earn a great Base Rate of £9.20 Per Hour , Plus Service Charge!
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we''re interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Join us and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
- Receive all incoming food orders
- To understand timing of dishes and order the food accordingly
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Set-up expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
- wait on all Guests delivering true hospitality to everyone.
- Previous experience as a in a 4-5* Hotel or in a destination restaurant
- Communicate effectively and respectfully to guests on all levels.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully to all members of staff.
- Multi task and prioritise your work
- To be able to use EPOS System
- Hold Food Handling certifications
- Good command of the English language
- £9.20 Per Hour
- 39 Hours Per Week!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Fitness Club Membership
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Dry Cleaning
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration