TRAINING MANAGER - CEPT
PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE / SCOPE
The Training & Quality Assurance Manager of the CCC is responsible for all training and quality assurance practices carried out at the CCC. He/she will ensure that all training and quality systems incorporate plans for the consistent delivery of customer service, product knowledge and possess an embedded sales culture to drive revenues for the group. The Training & Quality Assurance Manager will assist the Customer Contact Centre Operations Manager and act in his/her position where required.
· Reports to : Title : Director of Customer Contact Centres
· Supervises directly : Title : Training & Quality Assurance Executives
· Supervises indirectly : Title : CCC Supervisors/Assistant Managers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with counterparts in other locations to ensure consistency in the delivery of all training throughout the group.
- Deliver any SLIM HR training initiative such as Shang Care Training and Strategic Planning.
- Make the guiding principles as well as the company philosophy, vision and mission the basis for training programmes and initiatives.
- Develop and implement the training strategy for all divisions of the CCCs.
- Conduct new hire training for staff covering all minimum skills and knowledge required for their positions.
- Conduct ongoing training updates for staff.
- Conduct skills verification testing for new hires and ongoing training and establish set performance thresholds.
- Create action plans for staff that fail to meet these thresholds or demonstrate the required skills and knowledge.
- Implement ongoing training programmes for the continuous development of staff.
2) Customer Service Culture
- Drive and practice a service culture of treating guests and colleagues as family.
- Aim to delight customers at every contact point by creating engaging experiences straight from the heart.
- Use existing as well as develop new training programmes to instill a service culture of treating guests as family.
- The customer service culture should focus on accuracy as well as general service techniques, in that we will minimize repeat contact from customer answer their inquiry with “first contact resolution”. A system for measuring our first contact resolution should be implemented with set thresholds and targets. Action plans are to be developed and implemented where thresholds are not met or need revision.
- Incorporate call and transaction handling KPI’s into customer service delivery for on time handling of all inquiries.
3) Sales Culture
- Ensure that training and quality drive revenues for the group.
- Training for reservations should focus on sales techniques to capture all revenue creating opportunities, e.g. Selling / Upselling / Cross selling / Suggestive selling.
- Training for Golden Circle should focus on customer service techniques to strengthen loyalty, e.g. Anticipation of needs, sincerity, etc.
- Quality systems should be guest and colleague friendly and enable decision making at the guest contact point.
- Be an expert in the OPERA Reservation System (ORS).
- Be an expert in the contact centre platform user interface
- Be an expert in the Quality Manager, Skill Assessor, Training Portal, Training Manager, Genesys Call Recording and Workforce Manager.
- Be an expert in Lotus Notes
5) Other projects as assigned
- Assist management where required on projects outside the realms of this job description.
- Act in the position of Customer Contact Centre Operations Manager where required.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Mandatory:
- Minimum of University Degree in any discipline
- Professional presentation of self
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Previous experience as a Trainer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities with ability to motivate work force
· Highly Desirable:
- Human Resource / Training Diploma
- Call Centre Certification (CIAC or COPC)
- Human Resource, Hotel, or Contact Centre background/experience
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Starting in
- As soon as possible