TRAINING & QA EXECUTIVE
As part of our multilingual Customer Service team, you are empowered to plan and carry out training modules for new hire staff. As a Training and Quality Assurance Executive, you are to ensure that there is a smooth transition from training phase to becoming fully independent Customer Service Executives. You are also responsible for on-going training to existing staff so as to maintain the highest level of quality possible, displayed in your work ethics and completion of job related tasks.
You report directly to the Training & Quality Assurance Manager of our customer contact centre.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Ability to converse & write in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, French, Arabic OR Italian will be an advantage
- Preferably min 3 year experience in call centre operations, training & development, travel agency or hotel reservations
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule when operations need arises
- Computer literate and internet savvy. Fidelio OPERA experience is an added advantage
- Flexible to changes and has sense of urgency
- Can work under pressure and deliver set goals
- Positive work attitude and able to work in a team environment
- Pleasant personally with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion in training and developing people
- Open to Malaysians only
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration