About the job
We are too ‘CYCAS’ to be grumpy. .... our job isn’t over until we get a smile!
Keuken & Bar is full of local energy and international characters from breakfast through to lunch, and dinner. Relax and unwind with a great selection of beers, wines, and cocktails from the bar area. The restaurant offers a wide selection of seating areas ranging from more private tables next to the fireplace, or larger tables for groups of friends and colleagues. Our restaurant is designed for the entire family. Sports fans will appreciate the three large TVs, where they follow major sporting competitions. We are particularly well suited to family brunches and small parties.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Amsterdam South will feature studio, one-bed and two-bedroom apartments each with their own fully equipped kitchen. Located in Amstelveen, to the south of the city, the 10-storey hotel is within walking distance of the international companies who have their headquarters in Amsterdam’s booming district. We have convenient transport links to the Zuidas, central business district (3km), city centre (6km) and Schiphol Airport (8km), making it well placed to cater for the growing demand for extended-stay accommodation options in this part of the city.
Cycas Hospitality is a hotel management company that prides itself on making a difference by being different. Our vision is to be Europe’s leading hotel company and every member of our team must play their part in delivering exceptional service to our guests, our owners, and our colleagues in order to achieve this. Cycadettes transform hotels. W
If you are an early bird, who loves providing our guest a wonderful start of their day, we are looking for you! With your eye for detail, you make sure that the buffet is fully stocked, and that the a la carte dishes are prepared accordingly.
What we ask of you!
- A valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands is required
- English speaking: Dutch is not mandatory
- Willing to work different shifts, including weekends & holidays.
- Have a hands-on mentality and ability to work independently
- Strong communicator and team player
- Preferred experience is the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of all HACCP standards
- Knowledge of hotel procedures related to hygiene, health, fire, and safety
What we offer you
- Salary range according to Horeca CAO
- 25 holiday days
- Day of on you birthday
- Travel allowance & Free parking
- Complementary stay after probation period
- Cycas smiles Reward & Celebration program
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Free use of the property gym
- Meals available
- Travel discounts and Food & Beverage discounts in Radisson Hotels and Cycas properties world wide
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance, training, and career possibilities
What will you be doing?
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole hotel are delivered
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Prepares breakfast and lunch stations, ensures proper quantities are present for guests demand and ensures proper service presentation
- Maintains the breakfast buffet and assists guests with requests
- Ensures and schedules adequate supplies for the next day's breakfast.
- £2050.00 to £2264.00 per month Travel discounts, free parking, travel allowance, meals available
- Department: F&B kitchen
- Language required: English. Dutch is a plus
Welcome to Cycas !
Cycas Hospitality is the leading, pan-European hospitality management company, operating all categories of hotels and serviced apartments for private and institutional investment partners.
With a portfolio of more than 40 branded and independent properties across twelve European countries, our collection brings together a range of key-city locations, travel hubs and leisure destinations.
We partner with all the major, global brands as well as curating independently branded hotels. Our hotels encompass the full spectrum, ranging from limited-service to full-service, boutique, extended-stay and luxury hotels in addition to high-end serviced apartments.
Cycas is focussed on delivering outstanding guest experience to drive superior top and bottom-line investor returns.
Our core purpose is to develop and inspire Europe’s best hospitality team, and we are incredibly proud of the team we have assembled, both within our hotels and specialist hotel support teams.