Digital Marketing Executive
About the job
Interested in taking on a new Marketing role in the travel industry? Fancy combining a passion for Marketing & digital results with European travel and experience across all the global hospitality brands?
Cycas Hospitality is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive with responsibility for a portfolio of exciting hotels across Europe. Our team is home-based, with travel to our hotels in European cities part of your day job.
Your Key Competencies
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Design and deliver of strategic digital Marketing plans for all European hotels within your remit, planning across multiple hotel properties to achieve efficiencies and enhanced results.
Solid experience designing and delivering digital marketing strategies across PPC, SEO, social media and email marketing campaigns to drive visibility and bookings
- SEO: Experience with technical optimisation of websites for organic visibility and delivery of content improvement programmes
- Social Media Management: Ability to manage content planning and creation across multiple social channels and platforms and experience of using 3rd-party systems to schedule content
- Reporting & Analysis: Demonstrate solid ability to report on web & digital activities alongside strategic recommendations
- Website Management: Proficient in management of website CMS platforms
- Agencies: Ability to manage third-party digital agencies and suppliers to ensure optimal services
- Collateral: Ability to create hotel & Cycas collateral using systems including Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite tools as part of content management activities
- Copywriting: You’ll be able to write copy for websites, social ads and email marketing campaigns. Communication skills in European languages are always welcomed
Our Culture at Cycas
We’re counting on the right person for this role having the above experience, ideally within the hospitality trade however transferable experience from a consumer brand is also welcome.
We’re in the business of making our hotel guests smile and all interactions with our team should be upbeat. We’re interested in speaking to people with the same positive, sparkling personality you’d expect from our hotel teams!
Demonstrating a positive personality with the desire to learn and progress is really important to our team. We’re a supportive crowd who want to see others succeed, so we’re interested in what you can be, alongside your existing skills 😊
Cycas Hospitality is an award-winning hotel-management company headquartered in Amsterdam, with a team working remotely across Europe to manage hotels in exciting European capitals and key city destinations. Our hotels include global branded properties from IHG, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Accor and Radisson, as well as a number of independent hotel properties.
The Cycas Hospitality Commercial Team is a strategic unit comprised of Marketing, Sales and Revenue, working to drive best commercial practice across Cycas’ 40+ European hotels. We’re currently preparing for an exciting pipeline of hotel openings across Europe, and are looking to recruit into our Marketing team to support our growth plans.
- £25000.00 to £25000.00 per year Flexible workplace due to pan-European portfolio
- Department: Marketing
- Language required: English.
Welcome to Cycas !
Cycas Hospitality is the leading, pan-European hospitality management company, operating all categories of hotels and serviced apartments for private and institutional investment partners.
With a portfolio of more than 40 branded and independent properties across twelve European countries, our collection brings together a range of key-city locations, travel hubs and leisure destinations.
We partner with all the major, global brands as well as curating independently branded hotels. Our hotels encompass the full spectrum, ranging from limited-service to full-service, boutique, extended-stay and luxury hotels in addition to high-end serviced apartments.
Cycas is focussed on delivering outstanding guest experience to drive superior top and bottom-line investor returns.
Our core purpose is to develop and inspire Europe’s best hospitality team, and we are incredibly proud of the team we have assembled, both within our hotels and specialist hotel support teams.