About the job
We are too ‘CYCAS’ to be grumpy. .... our job isn’t over until we get a smile!
Cycas Hospitality is a hotel management company that prides itself on making a difference by being different. Our vision is to be Europe’s leading hotel company and every member of our team must play their part in delivering exceptional service to our guests, our owners, and our colleagues in order to achieve this. Cycadettes transform hotels.
We are the first dual branded property in The Netherlands; 2 hotels operating in 1 building! Residence Inn by Marriott is an extended stay brand whereby our guests stay for longer periods of time. It is up to us to make them feel at home with our family of associates! #ATTHEMOXY we created a free-spirited place where our guests can do all that crazy stuff they would never think of doing at home, together with likeminded spirits they had otherwise never met! The Wi-Fi is speedy and the cushy beds are freshly made, but more importantly, the bar is always open and ‘the crew’ is always on duty to serve.
What we ask of you!
- A valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands is required
- English speaking: Dutch is not mandatory
- Friendly and service oriented
- Enthusiasm & a true team player
- Experience managing a culturally diverse team
- Experience in a similar role for 2-5 years
- Willing to work different shifts, including weekends & holidays
What we give in return!
- Salary range according to Horeca CAO €2012 - €2474
- 25 holiday days
- Day off on your birthday
- Travel allowance and free parking
- Complementary stay after probation period
- Cycas smiles Reward & Celebration program
- Free use of on property gym
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance and training possibilities
- A fun, spirited workplace where we put people at the heart of everything and our team get to be their true self!
- Feed your wanderlust with discounts in over 8000 hotels!
What will you do?
As housekeeping supervisor you are responsible for the cleanliness our two beautiful hotels. You assist the housekeeping manager in managing and dividing the work and tasks to the housekeeping team based on the forecast of the hotel and make sure your team is having fun while working efficient! You check the inventory of amenities and cleaning products and make sure to support the team where needed. You manage the team from a people’s perspective to make sure that the team is performing at its best. You strive for the best possible guest experience and check the rooms to make sure that all quality standards are exceeded. During the day you are in close contact with the other departments as well such as the guest service mangers and the maintenance manager because you believe that teamwork makes the dream work!
- €2012.00 to €2474.00 per month Travel discounts, free parking, travel allowance
- Department: Housekeeping
- Language required: English.
Welcome to Cycas !
Cycas Hospitality is the leading, pan-European hospitality management company, operating all categories of hotels and serviced apartments for private and institutional investment partners.
With a portfolio of more than 40 branded and independent properties across twelve European countries, our collection brings together a range of key-city locations, travel hubs and leisure destinations.
We partner with all the major, global brands as well as curating independently branded hotels. Our hotels encompass the full spectrum, ranging from limited-service to full-service, boutique, extended-stay and luxury hotels in addition to high-end serviced apartments.
Cycas is focussed on delivering outstanding guest experience to drive superior top and bottom-line investor returns.
Our core purpose is to develop and inspire Europe’s best hospitality team, and we are incredibly proud of the team we have assembled, both within our hotels and specialist hotel support teams.
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: