Night Auditor / Night Receptionist
About the job
Night Auditor - Full time 32 hours per week
Cycas Hospitality have a team of dedicated Cycadettes that get to be their true selves so that they can deliver POSITIVELY OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE!
We put people at the heart of everything we do, and are looking to add a new; friendly, spirited, outgoing Cycadette to our fabulous Staybridge Suites Hotel in Newcastle!
Staybridge Suites is an extended stay brand, whereby our guests stay for longer periods of time. It is up to us to make them feel at home with our family feel! All our rooms are suites with more living and working space, than you would find in other hotel rooms, we even have a fully equipped kitchen in every suite!
Our team can do it all! Bartender, greeter, front desk attendant, speedy internet surfing problem solver… all you, all of the time.
A day in the life of ….. our Night Auditors:
· Provide a warm welcome to all guests on their arrival
· Carry out the Night Audit
· Monitor all guest accounts
· Assist guests in a friendly and professional manner with their requests
· Ensure the highest standards of hospitality at all times
· Ensure any complaints are dealt with appropriately
· Ensure guest security, safety and privacy
· Support all members of the team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety
· Be able to operate the hotels front office systems
· Work as part of a larger team with other departments
· Undertake shifts as a Duty Manager
· Deputise for the Reception Manger as required
What do I need to bring?
Your awesome and authentic self is the main thing; however, we require you to have;
- Right to work in the UK
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to keep calm in “pressure situations”
- Keen eye for detail & excellent organisational skills
And previous experience within a similar role within a hotel environment and experience using Opera PMS is beneficial.
What do we offer in return?
· A fun, spirited workplace where we put people at the heart of everything and our team get to be their true self!
· A workplace with over 220,000 colleagues worldwide!
· A family of Cycadettes with a work hard, play hard mentality.
· Feed your wanderlust with amazing discounts in over 6000 hotels with staff rates from £45 per night and up to 50% discount on food & beverage!
· Access to Perkbox, giving you discounts on purchases at thousands of retailers including major supermarkets and online stores.
· Access to Hospital Saturday Fund giving you a subsidised health plan
· And of course, a Competitive Salary
The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance and training possibilities.
Cycas Hospitality is a gift for any hospitality professional. Over the past 13 years we have created an innovative hotel management company that has grown to be Europe’s leading hotel management company.
Please apply in writing by email, attaching your CV along with your current salary and notice period.
We are waiting to hear from you.
***All offers of employment is conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us on your application and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.***
***Some benefits are subject to completion of probationary period, and may be changed or withdrawn without notice.***
- £11.00 to £11.00 per hour Access to Perkbox & HSF health plans and IHG employee room rates
- Department: Reception
- Language required: English.
Welcome to Cycas !
Cycas Hospitality is the leading, pan-European hospitality management company, operating all categories of hotels and serviced apartments for private and institutional investment partners.
With a portfolio of more than 40 branded and independent properties across twelve European countries, our collection brings together a range of key-city locations, travel hubs and leisure destinations.
We partner with all the major, global brands as well as curating independently branded hotels. Our hotels encompass the full spectrum, ranging from limited-service to full-service, boutique, extended-stay and luxury hotels in addition to high-end serviced apartments.
Cycas is focussed on delivering outstanding guest experience to drive superior top and bottom-line investor returns.
Our core purpose is to develop and inspire Europe’s best hospitality team, and we are incredibly proud of the team we have assembled, both within our hotels and specialist hotel support teams.
Night Auditor / Night Receptionist
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: