Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, National Hospitality Services LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Director of Food & Beverage oversees all food and beverage operations for the hotel, as well as the development of Team Members within Food and Beverage operations to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Develop and implement strategies for food and beverage operations, marketing and sales that support achievement each hotels goals.
- Be involved in sales and actively pursue a market segment for the hotel.
- Develop and implement operating procedures and standards that support employees in their effort to deliver outstanding service.
- Set objectives for each department within the Food and Beverage Department and supervise the department managers.
- Oversee training in all departments of Food and Beverage to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Train staff, and monitor all aspects of food production including size, quality, taste and presentation.
- Monitor customer feedback and have an absolute control over wastage.
- Evaluate Food & Beverage service quality and service levels regularly and implement strategies to improve areas of concern.
- Ensure all labor and Food & Beverage costs are in line with budgeted dollars.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- 5+ years of food and beverage management experience in a restaurant or hotel environment is required.
- Previous hospitality industry experience preferred but not required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fargo, ND, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible