Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Be a good communicator, have a keen sense of customer service,
- Be curious and always aware of web trends,
- Have an aesthetic sense and developed design,
- Have a very good sense of organization and be able to manage your time effectively,
- Have an obvious command of the functionalities of online software and computer programs,
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent (an asset),
- Knowledge in Hootsuite software (an asset),
- Have two (2) years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience in the hotel industry (an asset),
Perfectly bilingual English and French (written and spoken).
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Notification to Applicants: Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal takes seriously its obligations under the applicable provincial legislation and will provide accommodations to job applicants needing assistance. If you require an accommodation in relation to this job posting, our online application or an interview, please contact Felix Bisson at 514-284-4319 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation as part of the recruiting process.
- Job type
- Montreal, Canada
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible