- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Discounts on hotel rooms, spa services, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
- Free parking & use of our fitness facilities
- Deliver exceptional service
- Lead our incredible team
- Make smart financial decisions
- Drive the business forward
- Help make the banquet department successful
- Smart, warm, positive, genuine and organized.
- You have banquet and leadership experience and your previous colleagues loved working with you.
- Solving problems is your jam
- You can multi-task in a dynamic environment
- You are available days, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Must be able to do heavy lifting, working on your feet most of the shift and work long hours.
Notification to Applicants: Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort takes seriously its obligations under the applicable provincial legislation and will provide accommodations to job applicants needing assistance. If you require an accommodation in relation to this job posting, our online application or an interview, please call 905-366-5227 or email CanadaApplicationAccommodation@marriott.com and a member of our Human Resources team will respond to your request. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accessibility accommodation as part of the recruiting process.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Victoria, Canada
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible