USA - Paid Professional Hospitality Training Program
About the job
Brand new for 2022, this hospitality program is in the tourism capital of the world - Orlando, Florida!
This provides university students and budding professionals with the opportunity to train in the United States for 12 months. The program provides on-the-job exposure within the following hospitality roles:
Rooms Division rotations
$15 USD PH without housing
$13 USD PH with housing
Individuals on this program will be guaranteed a minimum average of 32 hours of work per week across the Program in accordance with the J1 visa guidelines.
Participants in this program will be required to obtain a J-1 Intern or Trainee visa through Yummy Jobs and will be able to train for a period of time as outlined by Delta Hotels. Upon completion of the program, participants will have up to 30 days to travel within the United States. Participants must then return to their home country upon completion of the program.
- $13 - $15 USD per hour
- Pay rates $15 USD PH without housing $13 USD PH with housing
- Department: Reception
Internship and Trainee programs are designed to allow foreign college and university students, recent graduates or professionals to gain exposure to U.S. culture and to receive hands-on experience in U.S. business practices in their chosen occupational field.
When you accept a Job Offer, Yummy Jobs connects you with our US State Department authorised visa sponsor partners and assists you with the entire process.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM AS A J-1 INTERN or TRAINEE, HERE ARE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU MUST MEET:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for the full length of the contract.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts, Tourism, Hospitality or Events related subject OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts, Tourism, Hospitality or Events related subject PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years full time work experience in the tourism/hospitality/events industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- Language required: English.
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory