Design Hotels AG represents and markets a curated selection of more than 300 independent hotels in over 40 countries across the globe. More than a collection of hotels, the company is a collection of stories. Each property reflects the ideas of a visionary hotelier, an "Original," someone with a passion for genuine hospitality, cultural authenticity, thought-provoking design and architecture. Each "Original" stands for the individual, aesthetic and service-driven experience that his or her hotel provides. Founded by Claus Sendlinger in 1993, Design Hotels offers its members insightful travel industry knowledge, from market trend consultancy to international sales representation. The company has its headquarters in Berlin and branches in London, Barcelona, New York and Singapore.
For more information please check our Website and our Career Portal on www.designhotels.com/career.
In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst (m/f) to join us at the Berlin Headquarters.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparing macro data and creating in-depth analyses and creating of Keynote presentations for member hotel strategy meetings
- Creating of weekly and monthly reports including call-to-action for senior management
- Ensuring all relevant data is updated in the database to efficiently prepare analyses for hotel meetings
Experience & Mindset:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Working experience in hospitality industry beneficial
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with excellent Excel skills
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlik beneficial
- Languages: Fluency in English, German is not required
- Passion for the luxury hotel, lifestyle & creative industries
- Great benefits at member hotels and brand partners from employee rates to special offers
- Fitness, clean eating, yoga, and mindfulness programs with partners and more
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury boutique hotels
- Working in a young, motivated, and international team at the global Headquarters of Design Hotels located in the creative Media Spree area in Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your CV together with a motivation letter. Please also include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Design Hotels AG
Stralauer Allee 2c
10245 Berlin, Deutschland
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Founded by Claus Sendlinger in 1993, Design Hotels™ offers its members insightful travel industry knowledge, from market trend consultancy to international sales representation. The company has its headquarters in Berlin and branches in London, Barcelona, New York and Singapore.