DATG puts consumers at the center of everything we do, which requires us to understand our consumer better than ever and engage them in a holistic way across media. This executive’s primary responsibility is to re-imagine and build a robust integrated consumer data platform that can inform and drive ad sales, marketing/consumer engagement and content strategies.
- Oversees execution of Data & Personalization Roadmap including Data Strategy and Data Planning.
- Directs operations of Data Management/Engineering, Data Science and PMO team; maximizes resources to deliver greatest value to business on time and on budget.
- Ensures data is a single integrated ecosystem; Recognizes and creates synergies of data strategy across multiple streams.
- Integration of 1st party and 3rd party data into single view of consumer to enable targeted marketing, advertising and digital product personalization.
- Ensure ability to import/export data from all platforms (DMP, DSPs, etc.).
- Creates tools to efficiently deliver Business Intelligence, Insights, Data Reporting & Visualization.
- Represents DATG in all Data discussions across TWDC; responsible for Consumer Data Governance.
- Partners with Corporate and DATG IT on platform requirements.
- A track record developing and/or implementing a sophisticated data management platform.
- Experience leading a large analytics function in fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of advanced analytics techniques and emerging forms of analytics.
- A deep understanding of how to optimize data collection and warehousing to allow multiple constituents/functions to uncover powerful insights and manage KPI.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get into the data.
- Proven experience leading and inspiring a high-performing team to support growth objectives.
- Operate as a thought leader and visionary, with the ability to guide, influence and inspire peak performance across the data analytics and consumer engagement function.
- Strong consultative skills to establish relationships across the broader organization; be viewed as a key contributor to DATG’s consumer centricity strategy and execution of that vision.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both business and technology leaders, with a strong understand of business data requirements and technology capabilities.
- Ability to influence management and build consensus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/economics, computer science or related fields.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field, such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, or economics.
- An MBA is preferred.
- Job type
- Burbank, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible