Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is seeking a motivated and skilled Sr Rendering Engineer to join one of our game studios in Kelowna, Canada. We are focused on building awesome mobile games based in the Club Penguin franchise. If you have a passion for games and have an awesome engineering background, come join us! Responsibilities
- Feature development on Mobile Platforms and PC/Mac with main focus in Rendering and Performance.
- Internal tools and asset management pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews, documentation of technical design and best engineering practices.
- Work with content team to achieve desired visual results.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as Software Engineer in a fast-paced, small-mid team environment working on mobile or console games.
- Strong knowledge of graphics APIs (OpenGL or Direct3D), GPU shader programming and 3d math skills.
- Strong skills in C# or C++ development and design patterns.Unity Game development is a plus
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible