Lucasfilm Games, part of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, is looking for an experienced Producer to help lead the day-to-day development of one of our Star Wars games in San Jose, CA. You will be working closely with a team of passionate and talented developers working on one of Disney Interactive’s highest profile games Responsibilities
- Work closely with the leadership team to execute the creative and technical vision for the product.
- Engage closely with engineering, art, product, and design teams to help cost, prioritize, and scope releases.
- Create and maintain schedules based on production plans and project vision; ensure resources are properly allocated during production.
- Manage live product releases on a regular cadence focusing on quality content and features.
- Manage and facilitate delivery of each sprint.
- Provide routine review of weekly task lists.
- Manage outside contractors, service providers, and licensors as required.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with internal and external creative resources.
- Interact with marketing staff to ensure effective distribution and promotion.
- Accountable for meeting performance goals in partnership with leadership peers.
- 4 or more years of experience with at least 2 shipped/launched game titles.
- BA/BS degree in related field.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- Expert understanding of mobile, online, and free-to-play games.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding creativity and drive; stellar analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and resonate with our users and the user experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Star Wars universe
- Previous experience with titles using a “Games As A Service” model
- Job type
- San Jose, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible