The Programatic Media Operations Manager will be responsible for campaign executions, reporting, and optimizations with advertising programs running on third party platforms, including the Disney Digital Network’s Programmatic media offering. The manager will primarily serve as the project manager for Third Party Partner executions, ensuring timely delivery of assets and securing key internal approvals when necessary. He/she will liaise with sales, product, and editorial teams to analyze and optimize performance of Third Party program elements across DCPI. They will support the Manager, Third Party Relationships with developing sales materials, vetting news partnership opportunities, and documenting processes.
- Develop schedules for new Partner integrations with cross-functional teams
- Lead client and agency relationships for new ad formats
- Oversee Programmatic media offering and day-to-day campaign management:
- Build strong working relationships with buyers and exchanges
- Ensure smooth delivery of all programmatic media buys
- Oversee custom products and packaging for guaranteed and preferred deals
- Act as the SSP expert for the sales organization
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield actionable insights.
- Identify opportunities to increase and optimize inventory
- Gather assets from clients and secure internal approvals for the seamless execution of Third Party programs
- Provide frequent reporting and analysis of active campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
- Serve as a key point of contact for Third Party Partner questions including billing, security, and general status updates
- Research new technologies, publishers, and platforms for potential Third Party Partnerships
- Assist in communicating new partnerships to stakeholders of the DCPI Media.
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a programmatic related role
- Candidates should understand how programmatic media buying works including experience/understanding of RTB campaign management, DSP and SSP models, and ad delivery troubleshooting
- Experience with SPPs (Pubmatic, Rubicon, AdX, OpenX) is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Campaign management with DoubleClick for Publishers or other ad servers
- 2 – 3 years of experience in digital media, digital project management, or related field
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Job type
- Glendale, AZ, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract