Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking a Financial Analyst to work with Cash & Ticket Operations supporting e-coupon system configuration including user access maintenance, coupon set up, coupon redemption rules set up. Responsibilities
- Assist to configure coupon and voucher products in E-coupon system as required
- Set up appropriate coupon set in E-coupon system according to different products
- Maintain E-coupon users according to user process, including new users set up and removal, change user privileges etc.
- Maintain E-coupon redemption rules for each product, including redemption locations, detailed rules, valid period etc.
- Support new product application and approval process
- Merchant maintenance in E-coupon system for redemption locations
- Ensure compliance to internal control policy and procedures at all times
- Perform testing as needed
- Create sales and redemption reports used by variance teams especially for financial reporting team
- Use accounting knowledge of sale recognition including sales discount, redeemed sales etc.
- Communicate with different Line of Business including but not limited to Merchandise, F&B and sales team.
- 2 years related work experience, bachelor degree is required
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and efficiency.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Good written, spoken and reading Englis
- Good communication skills.
- Efficient and competent at repetitive tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop positive, effective relationships with other departments/business .
- Good quantitative and analytical skill
- Previous systems experience (E.g. SAP)
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract