The Information Analyst leverages a robust set of tools and works independently on projects of moderate to medium complexity and are responsible for analyzing the business, facilitating solution definition, and successfully integrating business processes, roles and technology to ensure business objectives are met.
Analysts drive business-centric collaboration with stakeholders, business users, and technical solution providers to understand business needs. They will evaluate business processes and lead solution definition (workflow, technology, data, etc.) to support business goals and initiatives. Facilitate the definition and analysis of business needs and requirements for new and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes.Responsibilities
- Lead the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, project dependencies and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal and external users and departments for business solutions, applications, operational procedures, business processes and user interfaces.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify project objectives, scope, dependencies and risks for projects.
- Communicate the approach and work with project team to modify and ultimately gain approval for the analysis activities.
- Manage solution requirement communication, ensuring that stakeholders have a shared understanding of the requirements.
- Work as liaisons among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, data, policies and information systems.
- Quickly understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements, analyze and present solution options.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret Line of Business desires into application requirements – rewrite, summarize and translate the business needs.
- Past experience with the analyzing, diagramming and writing the necessary business documentation including: User Stories, Use Cases, Functional Design Documents, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Training Support, and Production Support materials.
- Expert level attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Windows-based desktop applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills; strong analytical skills; and strong time management skills.
- Past experiences working with cross-functional work teams; understanding tasks and responsibilities; providing direction and motivation to others.
- Demonstrated experience with identifying, tracking and managing project issues / challenges and ensure they are reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, e.g., SDL Web 8, OpenText, Drupal, WordPress
- Experience with workflow engines and business process documentation
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management Tools, e.g., MediaBeacon, OpenText Media Manager
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member, you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true. Additional InformationThis position is with the legal entity of Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC, an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible