Have you ever dreamed of being a cast member and bringing the magic of Disneyland® Resort to life for its guests? This team of Disneyland® Resort cast members takes pride in bringing that magic to life for our guests. From operating vehicles to delivering narrations, Attractions Cast Members bring the magic of the Disneyland® Resort to life for our Guests.
Attractions receive starting rate of $10.50 per hour.
- Attractions Cast Members are responsible for greeting Guests, loading and unloading attractions, operating attraction systems, delivering narrations of varying lengths and providing audience control.
- Attractions hosts and hostesses may also have the opportunity to work at both indoors and outdoor locations.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Prolonged standing for 2 to 3 hours at a time
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred
- Some roles may require the ability to swim
- Working at various heights may be required for some roles
- Cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change preferred
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible