Dreams. That's what you will find at the Disneyland® Resort. There are many guest service and entertainment roles in which our Cast Members bring Disney dreams to life. From our enchanted Theme Parks and world-class hotels to our spectacular shows and beloved characters, Disneyland® Resort Cast Members have a world of opportunity, and take pride in turning dreams into realities. Cosmetologist Cast Members receive a starting pay rate of $11.05/hr. Responsibilities
- Must have the ability to wash and set wigs and recreate a style from a photo in a clear and defined manner.
- Must have the ability to work pin-on and retouches for parades, shows and venues.
- Provide wigs styled to an approved Corporate design for characters (i.e. Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty).
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and appropriate use of styling tools.br>
- Current California Cosmetology license.
- Willingness to join the IATSE labor union.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role with or without reasonable accommodation, including frequent walking and standing; lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 lbs; working with a variety of chemicals on a daily basis including hair spray and cleaning solutions (i.e., shampoo, vinegar, etc). Training Availability: 6 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date
- Two (2) years of working experience as a licensed Cosmetologist.
- Experience washing and setting wigs.
- Wig or styling experience with synthetic hair.
- Wig or styling experience with human hair.
- Styling experience with period looks.
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract