Culinary cast members at the Disneyland® Resort have the opportunity to provide first-rate dining experiences while working for one of the world’s leading entertainment and hospitality companies. Culinary cast members experience a world of options in our Hotels and Theme Parks, from quick service to Five-Diamond dining.
ResponsibilitiesRegardless of the kitchen, our restaurant leaders and chefs are committed to using the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Working with exceptional chefs and an experienced staff in an environment ensures that each culinary cast member can gain the experience necessary to work at many of our food and beverage locations across property.
- 1 year of experience working in a restaurant kitchen or enrolled/completed a Culinary program
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations in the kitchen
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper food handling
- Demonstrated good judgment of quantity, quality and production
- Knowledge and understanding of basic temperatures and food safety
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Demonstrated passion for the culinary arts and desire to learn
- Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe clean area
- Demonstrates the ability to follow recipes
- Proficient with basic tools, measurements and kitchen equipment
- Proficient with culinary techniques specialized to the location
- Guest service focus
- Knowledge of kitchen lingo and etiquette
- Understanding of recipe conversion
- Knowledge of ingredients specialized to the location
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment specialized to the location
- Knowledge of small wares specialized to the location
- Knowledge of culinary techniques
- Experience with seasonal menus
- Knowledge of food allergies
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Needs to be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Part-Time roles require full availability for any shift three days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Full-Time roles require full availability for any shift any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Serve Safe certified
- Experience in full-service/fine dining high volume restaurant
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional Information Now Recruiting for Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting, DLRResortRoles, DLRCulinary
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract