Currency Operations primary function is to support all cash handling lines of business throughout the Disneyland Resort, including its Hotels and offsite locations. As the cash handling subject matter experts, we continue to provide excellent partnerships with all participants we support.
ResponsibilitiesCurrency Operations has several different roles within the department. Additional training may be required for some roles, but include the following job functions:
- Must have basic computer skills to interact with system of record.
- Previous banking experience preferred,
- Previous experience working in a highly secured environment and performing currency exchanges.
- Count – verification of Resort revenues, including In House Vouchers, Disney Dollars, Foreign and traveler’s checks.
- Window- complete currency exchanges
- EDC – balance and reconcile electronic data capture.
- Audit – visit locations to ensure proper cash handling.
- Check In – Separation of deposit bags and verification of coin
- Work in secured environment
- Must be able to properly handle sensitive information
- Performance Measurements
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Attention to detail an absolute must
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, and listening
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, Windows)
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract