Sparkling surfaces and pristine backdrops are at the heart of Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort. Our Custodial team takes delight in ensuring that the magic of Disney shines through for all of our Guests to enjoy as they visit this happy place. With a job as a Custodial Host or Hostess, Cast Members have the opportunity to work across a variety of locations, both indoors and outdoors, on-stage and backstage. Preserving the magic is the main priority of the Custodial team, it’s a big job, but one that helps ensure that the magic of Disney shines through for all of our Guests to see.
Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.50/hour .
For Custodial cast members working third shift positions, responsibilities also include heavy duty industrial cleaning, such as pressure washing, waxing, buffing, high dusting and heavy lifting.
ResponsibilitiesCustodial Hosts and Hostesses will have the opportunity to work across a variety of locations, both indoors and outdoors, and interact with Guests daily answering questions, supplying directions and providing exceptional Guest service. Daily responsibilities include cleaning tables, emptying trashcans, cleaning restrooms, using chemicals, heavy lifting, prolonged standing, and sweeping and general area cleaning.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Previous custodial experience.
- Willing to work at various heights.
- Previous pressure washing experience.
- Previous experience using specialized floor cleaning equipment (buffers and carpet care cleaners).
- Previous experience using ride-on sweeper/scrubber equipment.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible