At the Disneyland® Resort, Guests have the opportunity to experience not only our magical Parks and Resort Hotels, but our legendary service as well. Their experience begins with their very first phone call to a Reservation Sales Agent. This sales focused role provides personalized assistance to Guests and promotes the purchase of products and services for the Guest’s one day or multi day visit. Additionally Reservation Agents provide information to help Guests with questions about Disneyland Resort and make their visit as magical as possible.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Reservation Sales Agent include but are not limited to sales focused interactions that drive revenue, providing excellent Guest service through personalized conversation, handling high call volume, processing orders and reservations, discussing detailed information about Disneyland Resort and our other products and services, and following cash handling procedures.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proven 2 plus years of sales experience in a service-oriented environment (Not a requirement)
- Demonstrative strong service and consultative skills
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Demonstrated strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, to support the following operating hours Monday through Sunday 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift-including nights and holidays we require full availability and the ability to work more than three days per week
- Proven Bilingual Skills (Spanish)
- Proven Sales experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of Disneyland Resort
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Travel Trade Industry
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Proven ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Proven ability to analyze complex Guest requirements
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract