Have you heard the buzz? Disneyland® Resort is brewing up some magic. We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Cast Members for Part Time hourly opportunities for locations that serve espresso and specialty drinks.
F&B Specialty Beverage Cashier receive a starting rate of $11.00/hour. ResponsibilitiesCast Members work in fast-paced environments at counter service locations. Responsibilities may include taking orders, operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), cash handling, fulfilling orders, food preparation, bussing, general cleaning, stocking items, keeping inventory and serving an assortment of food and hot and cold beverages, espresso and specialty beverages. Cast Members also interact with Guests every day by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest service
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with all Guests
- Responsible for greeting Guests and taking their order, entering into POS system and verifying order by repeating back to Guest
- Suggests additional items as appropriate
- Receives and processes payment
- Requires constant interaction with guests including answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience
- May assemble orders and present to guests according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and sanitation guidelines including temperature requirements
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Responsible for maintaining work area-restocking and cleaning
- Ensures that food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
- Replenishes food and other serving items as necessary
- Portions back-up items
- May ensure freezers are maintained at the appropriate temperature
- May require equipment operation, including working near equipment that generates heat
- May prepare and serve customizable beverage items that may include any of the following: Coffee, espresso, tea, and blended beverages in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous Coffee, Espresso and blended beverages knowledge
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible