At the Disneyland® Resort, dream jobs do exist. After all, a company built on imagination and wonder means the work will definitely be interesting. Cashier Hosts and Hostesses provide food and beverage and merchandise offerings to Guests throughout our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels in a fast-paced environment, interacting with Guests everyday by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest Service.
The starting rate for a Food & Beverage Quick Service Restaurants Cashier is $10.50 per hour.
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with all Guests
- Responsible for greeting Guests and taking their order, entering into POS system and verifying order by repeating back to Guest
- Suggests additional items as appropriate
- Receives and processes payment
- Requires constant interaction with guests including answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience
- May assemble orders and present to guests according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and sanitation guidelines including temperature requirements
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Responsible for maintaining work area-restocking and cleaning
- Ensures that food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
- Replenishes food and other serving items as necessary
- Portions back-up items
- May ensure freezers are maintained at the appropriate temperature
- May require equipment operation, including working near equipment that generates heat
- May prepare and serve customizable beverage items that may include any of the following: Coffee, espresso, tea, and blended beverages in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of Quick Service environment
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible