The Non-Inventory Control Receiver assists the Receiver by helping inspect, unload, weigh and distribute deliveries of all Hotel food, beverage and non-food products.
The starting rate for a Food & Beverage Non-inventory control Receiver is $10.50/ hour. Responsibilities
- Maintain stock levels by dating, rotating and properly storing food and non-food items
- Confirms accuracy of deliveries by verifying packing slips to include weighing of products
- Ensures accuracy and quality is in compliance of all deliveries through inspection and adherence to food safety standards
- Ability to manually load/unload trucks and trailers
- Maintain sanitation standards for cleaning of all freezers, coolers, walk-ins, storerooms, and back dock areas
- Responsible for utilizing and operating receiving equipment (i.e. pallet jacks, rider pallet jacks, forklifts)
- Delivers food or non-food products to Hotel Restaurant locations
- Assisting the Receiver whenever appropriate
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- You must have a current California Driver License to be considered for this role
- Must meet the physical demands, including but not limited to: lifting over 10-75lbs, frequently bending, twisting, occasionally kneeling, constant use of hands, using repetitive wrist motion, and ability to work in extreme temperature changes
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or part of a team
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience operating fork lifts, pallet jacks and rider pallet jacks
- Previous warehouse or inventory control experience
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the worldAdditional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting, DLRCulinary
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract