Every Guest looks for that perfect gift or souvenir to remember their time at the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort - from Pirate booty to Princess treasure, there’s something to put a smile on everyone’s face. With a job as a Merchandise Cast Member, you would have the opportunity to work at a number of locations, both indoors and outdoors.
Specialty Retail Sales Clerks receive starting rate of $10.50 per hour.
ResponsibilitiesThe retail sales cast member must be able to provide one-on-one, individualized and exceptional guest service in order to establish and build an on-going relationship with our guests. Cast members are responsible for demonstrating product knowledge with exceptional Guest Service Cast members may participate in various project installations (special events, seasonal, business initiatives, etc.) and may attend floor sets.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Greeting guests entering and exiting the location.
- Assist guest with making selections by staying current with product knowledge and the latest fashion industry trends.
- Assist with building guest wardrobes by accessorizing and offering suggestions to increase guest’s confidence.
- Design and build visual product displays.
- Stocking and counting inventory for store locations.
- Operating a point-of-sale system (POS register) and cash handling.
- Build and maintain a personal guest book keeping complete and accurate records of guest interactions for reference and future follow up.
- Needs to be energetic, self-motivated, have a passion for fashion and merchandising and an incredible sense of style.
- Assist Guests with making selections by staying current with product knowledge of the latest fashion trends, how to build a wardrobe, accessorize, and offer suggestions and opinions to increase Guest’s confidence.
- Operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), cash handling
- Cast Members will be expected to assist Guests with their merchandise selection and share Resort information.
- The position requires walking or standing in outdoor locations for most of shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Needs six (6) months previous experience with arranging visual product displays
- Needs six (6) months previous experience with dressing and stylizing mannequin displays
- Needs six (6) months previous experience in a clothing retail or clothing sales environment
- Needs six (6) months previous experience dressing and stylizing customers
- Needs to be able to use a computer-based register (POS) point-of-sale system, handle cash and various other forms of payment, and count back change
- Needs to be able to lift items to stock, as well as push and pull carts and dollies to move inventory
- Needs to be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- This role is part time and requires full availability for any shift three days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays
- The ideal candidate has a creative eye and is up-to-date with the ever-evolving fashion industry
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Previous high volume cashier or teller experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability seven (7) days a week including days, nights and holidays preferred
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract