A Security II Host/Hostess provides a safe and secure environment for the Disneyland Resort. By combining behavioral assessment procedures with technology, they will perform enhanced screening at Resort entry points. Utilizing these skills and provided technology, Security II Host/Hostesses will maintain diligent awareness of surroundings while communicating all vital information to team members.
The starting rate for a Security II Cast Member is $13.00/hour.
- Utilize specialized training and methodologies, to identify potential indicators of unusual and suspicious conduct
- Demonstrate Safety as a primary focus
- Demonstrate integrity
- Exhibit exceptional Guest Service skills
- Continuous positive interaction with all individuals (e.g. Guests, Cast Members, Vendors, Op Participants, etc.)
- Respond to critical incidents including emergencies, evacuations, Company policy violations, and work with law enforcement
- Act as a deterrent to undesirable behaviors and actions
- Maintain situational awareness at all times
- Handle, or assist with, intoxicated Guests
- Perform bag checks and other inspections to verify no unauthorized items enter or leave property
- Work with operating participants and understand various service standards of the hospitality industry
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- You must have a current California Driver License to be considered for this role
- You must have no moving violations for the past twelve (12) months
Must meet the physical demands, including but not limited to:
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time
- Frequent pushing and pulling, and constant bending at the knees, crouching and squatting
- Constant use of hands
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Must have 3 weeks of full availability for training
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous Security, Law Enforcement, Military or related Public Safety experience
- Previous security responsibilities for a multi-site campus facility (either corporate or college setting)
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 4:00 AM and vary as needed. This role is part time and requires full availability for any shift a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week including nights, weekends, graveyard, Holidays and Special Events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, DisneySecurity
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract