We get many complements on the cleanliness of DisneylandⓇ Resorts; Our Stewards (Dishwasher) can take credit for that and are an essential part of what makes the Disney experience so memorable. Working in the kitchens or in Guest Dining areas, a Steward’s responsibility can range from keeping the kitchen spotless to insuring that every plate, fork and glass our Guests use are gleaming.
The starting rate for a Steward is $11.20 per hour.
ResponsibilitiesA Day In The Life: These are some of the tasks you might do as a Steward (Dishwasher) at DisneylandⓇ Resorts:
- Operate large dishwashing machines
- Clean/sweep/mop kitchen counters, walls, cooling, storage and trash areas
- Scrape/scrub plates, utensils, pots and pans
- Deep-cleaning according to schedule, including bathrooms
- Put away all cooking and serving items
- Hand-polish serving pieces when needed
- Empty trash; maintain trash area
- Follow HACCP sanitation procedures
- Late shift focused on thorough deep cleaning of all kitchen areas.
YOU ARE ABLE TO...Must be 18 years of age Push/pull heavy carts Work in noisy areas/confined spaces Understand and adhere to all sanitation rules Work as part of a team and independently Flexible to work a variety of shifts (days, weekends, holidays) Listen carefully and take direction Use protective/safety gear supplied by the company Share your own ideas on how to make the workplace better Lift pots/pans/boxes of up to 50 lbs Preferred Qualifications
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service environment
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or tourism related role is preferred
- Previous fine dining/table service experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Seven (7) days of full availability, including nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional Information
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD SEARCH: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
- Job type
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract