Dorchester Collection are looking for an Email Designer to join our CRM Marketing team within our Corporate Office, to work primarily on delivery of CRM email campaigns, target optimisation within the email platform and Dashboard analytics for our Collection of nine hotels.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Deploy high frequency email communication via Adobe campaign - Query of RFM segmentation, delivery labeling using our naming convention, exclusion settings based on frequency and understanding the required campaign splits
· Help with Campaign pipeline management – update campaign planner, keep track of in progress/ sent campaigns and assist in management of campaign elements through execution.
· Validate hypothesis to target group/ revenue drivers, develop new hypothesis
· Build templated HTML emails
· Design and layout for online, re-targeting banners, digital adverts
· Conceptualise and visually develop ideas for various ad-hoc projects
· Create ‘pixel perfect’ web-ready elements for both web and social media
· Work with Business Analyst to prepare quarterly analytics and campaign learning from the dashboard
· Oversees and support relevant department email response’s from new email inboxes
· Email Signup management- subscribe to Adobe contacts from marketing acquisition campaign
· CRM Process innovation – responsible for changes and maintenance of briefing System
· Adobe campaign – project manage the implementation of new initiatives developments (automation)
· Carry out any other administrative support duties and responsibilities as assigned
Inspiring People Engagement
- Leading Employees
- Participative Management
- Building and Mending Relationships
Inspiring Guest Engagement
- Straight Forwardness and Composure
- Change Management
- Doing Whatever it Takes
Inspiring Performance Excellence
- Credible and Trustworthy
· Preferably a minimum of two years’ experience in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Knowledge of the high end luxury hotel market is desirable
· Strong experience of using Adobe Campaign - preferred
· Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, especially HTML email development and responsive email design
· Must be familiar with email testing environment such as Litmus or Email on Acid
· Experience designing static web banners (HTML5 web banners would be an advantage)
· Strong creative and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Dreamweaver or
· equivalent, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
· Experience of email marketing and knowledge of CRM systems and databases
· Experience executing, measuring, analysing, high-frequency email campaigns
Functional Skills, Knowledge
- Strong communication skills and methodical approach.
- Capacity to read situations and respond accordingly when dealing with travel agencies and senior management.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload with strong attention to detail.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages in French/Italian an asset.
- Competent keyboard skills and experience with MS Office.
- Needs to be a self-starter and show initiative.
- Based at Dorchester Collection corporate office in London; current eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
But what will make it your collection?
Perhaps we’ll be a second home, where you’re always in the place to be.
Or the canvas for golden moments that create your treasured memories.
We may simply provide a true sense of belonging ‒ wherever you are.
For in yesterday’s rich heritage you’ll find our knowledge and experience.
In today’s beautiful surroundings you’ll feel our craftsmanship and splendour.
In tomorrow’s memories you’ll know the warmth of our team.
But only you can decide how you’ll write our future legacy.
So, be our guest. Be our story. Be whatever your heart desires.
We’ll be honoured to take care of you.
Welcome to Dorchester Collection.
Iconic Hotels in Iconic Places.