We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of Dorchester Collection, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the Global Sales Systems & Standards Manager will be based in London at Dorchester Collection’s Corporate Office. This position will be required to travel to hotel locations in the UK, Europe and Los Angeles.
The Global Sales Systems & Standards Manager is responsible for ensuring existing frameworks are aligned, adhered to & are enhanced as opportunities arise.
This position will work closely with the Global Director of Sales (GDOS) and the hotel Directors of Sales & Marketing (DOSM), and will be responsible for providing key stakeholders with an up to date status of sales systems and related processes and how they are being managed and utilized at each of our hotels and regional sales offices.
- As the primary gatekeeper will be responsible for ensuring the sales teams follow the correct sales procedures and operate in a manner that not only improves the effectiveness and efficiency of their work but also improves the customer experience.
- Develop and maintain sales SOPs
- Conduct quarterly audits to measure performance of each hotel teams
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all sales systems (Sales & Catering, eProposal etc.) and leverage the external vendor relationships to ensure best practice is maintained
- Work in partnership with any internal and external sales training providers to ensure they are creating the required content, quality, breadth and frequency of programmes to deliver consistent sales excellence
- Ensure key partners i.e. hotel DOSM, DOS & CRM manager (and their teams) and the regional sales team remain compliant with the key processes and practices outlined by the corporate head office
- Create a strong relationship with the DC IT team, CRM manager and sales training manager, to ensure consistent collaboration
- Maintain strong industry knowledge and network to keep abreast of developments, making recommendations to enhance and improve sales systems and processes relevant to maintaining Dorchester Collection’s status as a market leader
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Management, IT, Sales & Marketing, Other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
But what will make it your collection?
Perhaps we’ll be a second home, where you’re always in the place to be.
Or the canvas for golden moments that create your treasured memories.
We may simply provide a true sense of belonging ‒ wherever you are.
For in yesterday’s rich heritage you’ll find our knowledge and experience.
In today’s beautiful surroundings you’ll feel our craftsmanship and splendour.
In tomorrow’s memories you’ll know the warmth of our team.
But only you can decide how you’ll write our future legacy.
So, be our guest. Be our story. Be whatever your heart desires.
We’ll be honoured to take care of you.
Welcome to Dorchester Collection.
Iconic Hotels in Iconic Places.