The guest Intelligence Manager will provide ownership of the CRM platform ensuring consistent and effective utilisation and reporting across Dorchester Collection.
This position is responsible for providing business process ownership and ensuring alignment, as well as the first point of contact for all system issues and queries.
This individual will also be responsible for:
· Facilitates and communicates system change requests and owns appropriate resolution. This could include configuration, content, structure of system
· Tracking and communicating KPIs and global reporting
· Internal communication and direction of hotel leads
· Ad-hoc reporting requests for Senior leadership or ownership group
· Consultation and approval of any required local deviations
· An escalation point for all hotel leads for business process questions, advanced report writing and analytical research requests
· Ownership of training needs analysis and annual training schedule
· Ownership of system contracts, renewals and updates
· Creation of policy & procedural documentation
· Provides business process direction, and recommendations for more effective system utilisation
Conduct insights analysis; providing Director of Guest Experience support with operationalising this insight
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Proven skills to motivate, influence and support a large user base
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to influences at all levels of the organization, particularly those senior of their position.
• Technically proficient; readily able to understand and learn new technologies
• Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities with ease
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Management, Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
But what will make it your collection?
Perhaps we’ll be a second home, where you’re always in the place to be.
Or the canvas for golden moments that create your treasured memories.
We may simply provide a true sense of belonging ‒ wherever you are.
For in yesterday’s rich heritage you’ll find our knowledge and experience.
In today’s beautiful surroundings you’ll feel our craftsmanship and splendour.
In tomorrow’s memories you’ll know the warmth of our team.
But only you can decide how you’ll write our future legacy.
So, be our guest. Be our story. Be whatever your heart desires.
We’ll be honoured to take care of you.
Welcome to Dorchester Collection.
Iconic Hotels in Iconic Places.