Our reservation specialists are the gems of our global contact centre located in our corporate office! Responsible for managing guest telephone and email enquiries from all hotels within the Collection, and communicate with guests, though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate responsibility, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
We are currently recruiting Reservations Specialists who are proficient in written and spoken French, to specifically (but not exclusively) support the room sales and customer service operations of theFrench market from the London office.
A day in the life of our reservation specialists… demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our reservation specialists accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our reservation specialists are responsible for assisting guests with their enquiries about reservations for all the hotels of the collection during their day. This will include process all bookings via telephone and email and follow up activities all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests this means that our reservation specialists need to explain and actively sell the hotels products and facilities, utilise customer service, sales experience and telephone skills
Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of reservation specialists is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our reservation specialists must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our reservation specialists are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
The operational hours of work are shift-based and may be subject to change. These currently set as:
Monday to Friday: 06:00 - 22:00
Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 - 20:00
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our reservation specialists do this with all they do.
We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
English is the primary language used in our global contact centre. Our reservation specialists must feel comfortable communicating in this language. Native or proficient command of the French language, spoken and written, is a requirement.
- Experience of working in a premium brand within hotels, travel agencies, sales call centres, airline reservations departments or hospitality environment.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Here are some of the great perks of working for Dorchester Collection's Global Contact Centre:
- Global Contact Centre monthly bonus scheme
- Daily £7 meal allowance on a cash card
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care cash back
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- Long service awards
- World-class training and development.
- Friends and family discounts
- Complimentary employee nights with breakfast within the Collection 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within the Collection
- Participation in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year
- Complimentary dry-cleaning
One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
But what will make it your collection?
Perhaps we’ll be a second home, where you’re always in the place to be.
Or the canvas for golden moments that create your treasured memories.
We may simply provide a true sense of belonging ‒ wherever you are.
For in yesterday’s rich heritage you’ll find our knowledge and experience.
In today’s beautiful surroundings you’ll feel our craftsmanship and splendour.
In tomorrow’s memories you’ll know the warmth of our team.
But only you can decide how you’ll write our future legacy.
So, be our guest. Be our story. Be whatever your heart desires.
We’ll be honoured to take care of you.
Welcome to Dorchester Collection.
Iconic Hotels in Iconic Places.