The Senior Quality Coordinator roles will be based in the London Global Contact Centre and will support the Service Quality Manager in managing quality through effective implementation of the Quality Framework and training and coaching procedures.
Support the delivery of quality assurance standards across the Global Contact centre to ensure calls are handled in line with Dorchester Collection brand promise and customer experience standards .
Provide statistical analysis for meetings and calibrations with the Global Contact centre to ensure that they are on target , issues are resolved , quality standards and targets are achieved.
Promote the quality standards for incoming and outgoing contacts across the contact centre and support the quality assurance and monitoring programmes.
Track agent interaction programmes to include remote listening, customer email, mystery shop and provide training packages to Team Leaders to enable coaching and improvements.
Load and update content into knowledge management systems in line with quality standards and protocols.
Conduct call calibrations to monitor customer calls, assess customer emails and apply measurement against quality standards and guidelines.
Produce call centre quality metrics as per the Quality Framework and disseminate information to key stakeholders and support the implementation of coaching and improvement programmes as required.
Monitor accuracy of reservations across all systems, facilitate quality checks, implement booking amendments, produce reports and facilitate seamless handover to Guest Relations.
Complete travel agent commission payment reconciliation with precision and accuracy.
Design content for KMS training and co-ordinate training schedules to ensure contact centre agents have knowledge to successfully their perform roles.
Create coaching packs and facilitate training programmes, process and enhancements to correct quality issues.
Develop guidance for Team Leaders on all levels of monitoring and coaching for agents, on a monthly basis to include a results driven measurement framework.
Support the quality standard education programme across the contact centre, complete daily quality tracker and ensure that consistent performance and results are achieved.
Work in partnership with key stakeholders to optimise quality performance standards for resources and customer service delivery across the Global Contact centre.
Liaise with hotels re service quality standards and performance metrics and manage six sigma quality errors.
Liaise with hotels, marketing, corporate training and other internal stakeholders to ensure that product and service updates are accurately maintained in the Global Contact centre.
Build networks and good communications between contact centres, guest relations , and leadership teams across all properties.
- Good knowledge in quality audit, assurance standards and procedures in a contact centre environment.
- Champion the contact centre throughout internal and external channels and provide support to all functions within the GCC .
- Ability to provide guidance on quality measures and best in industry specification.
- Strong knowledge of functional area , departmental processes and ability to analyse internal consumer feedback and support improvements in customer service .
- Able to understand and identify key issues across the business, strong attention to detail , prioritise tasks and translate into tangible solutions.
- Ability to work as a virtual team to drive quality and performance across multi-site, multi-language contact centre teams.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and able to support the development of a culturally diverse, virtual contact centre team .
- Experience with a luxury brand of high touchpoint model desirable .
- Previous contact centre experience in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Ability to thrive in a traditional cultural environment , demonstrating confidence and strength of character to achieve positive solutions.
Core competencies and knowledge
- Ability to work under own initiative , take ownership of processes and devise solutions.
- Service orientated attitude within the context of the role and ability to communicate with stakeholders, team and customers.
- Good commercial awareness and ability to interpret business performance to deliver tangible results
- Promotes the Dorchester Collection brand at every opportunity and lead by example through the values of the company
- Inspire confidence through the ability to provide subject matter knowledge and the education of others .
- A passion for people and guest engagement .
- Good stakeholder management skills with ability to influence multiple stakeholders .
- Strong ability to develop and manage results and attention to detail .
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making and or problem solving .
- Good mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to work effectively across remote teams.
- Good experience and a proven track record of achievement in managing customer services in a luxury brand environment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Employee satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction stats ( dependency CSAT design)
- Quality and performance metrics and for all channels
- Process improvements
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Administration & General, Other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
One global compass guiding you to the only destinations you’ll ever need.
But what will make it your collection?
Perhaps we’ll be a second home, where you’re always in the place to be.
Or the canvas for golden moments that create your treasured memories.
We may simply provide a true sense of belonging ‒ wherever you are.
For in yesterday’s rich heritage you’ll find our knowledge and experience.
In today’s beautiful surroundings you’ll feel our craftsmanship and splendour.
In tomorrow’s memories you’ll know the warmth of our team.
But only you can decide how you’ll write our future legacy.
So, be our guest. Be our story. Be whatever your heart desires.
We’ll be honoured to take care of you.
Welcome to Dorchester Collection.
Iconic Hotels in Iconic Places.