A Leisure Club Manager is responsible for managing operations of the club to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving the club''s annual budget and driving their team to meet and exceed revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Leisure Club Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of the club to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Leisure Club Manager will also be required to achieve the club''s annual budget and drive the team to meet and exceed revenue targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for managing operations
- Manage supervisors and team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Drive the team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering alternative programmes to core fitness-based schemes
- Achieve the annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instill brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
A Leisure Club Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management experience within the leisure sector
- Understanding and ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for customer service and leisure sector
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Arpora, India
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible