A Training Officer is responsible identifying and providing training to internal customers to deliver an excellent staff experience while working with and ensuring that all departments are achieving their training objectives.
What will I be doing?
As a Training Officer, you are responsible for identifying and providing training to internal customers to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Training Officer will also be required to assist departments in achieving training objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide quality training to internal customers
- Assist in coordinating and administering Vocational Qualification
- Adhere to in-house training plan
- Identify training and development needs systematically throughout the hotel in conjunction with Line Managers/Head of Department, HR Manager, and Training Manager
- Assist Line Manager/Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis
- Prepare, organise, administer and conduct in-house training courses ie. Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance
- Ensure new employees have received departmental and legal training
- Hold monthly Departmental meetings with trainers to ensure training needs are being covered
What are we looking for?
A Training Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in HR/training
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of hospitality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Binhu Qu, Wuxi Shi, China
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible