We are currently recruiting for a Spa Therapist to join our expanding team at DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry.
We have just embarked on a £4.5m refurbishment program to aid our re-branding to DoubleTree by Hilton in November, including our Spa and Leisure facilities, all 154 guestrooms, restaurant, bar and public areas.
Reporting to the Spa & Leisure Manager, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out professional spa and beauty treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve sales revenue targets. Our beauty treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a range of other treatments. A Spa Therapist will also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback. We are using high quality ESPA products.
Where Will You Be Working?
Set in 17 acres of ground, located less than half an hour''s drive from the historic city of Oxford. With conference facilities catering for over 900 delegates at any one time, this hotel caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure. Whether guests are joining us for a spa break or a business meeting, this is a home from home environment and our team are sure to provide the friendliest of welcomes. With modern leisure and spa facilities and a relaxed restaurant and bar, this is the perfect hotel for both meetings and a family break. This hotel features 154 spacious bedrooms that are sure to wow any guest. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What''s In It For You?
We offer great benefits at DoubeTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry, within our management portfolio of 60 hotels, plus expanding benefits as we join the Hilton family.
- Heavily discounted stays for you and your family across the RBH UK portfolio.
- Heavily discounted stays for you and your family at over 5,300 Hilton hotels across the globe.
- We genuinely focus on the health and well being of our team and our communities. We work hard to ensure our people are truly engaged at work, that there''s open, clear communication from the top, we drive a culture of transformation and innovation.
- Excellent career development opportunities within RBH and Hilton.
- Competitive salary and rewards.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various incentive programs.
- High street retail vouchers via our Happi benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty.
People love to work with RBH Hotels because
- We focus on health, well being and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There''s open, clear communication from the top
- We''ve got great career development opportunities
- There''s a culture of transformation and innovation
The Bigger Picture
The hotel is managed by RBH Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
NOTE: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel''s employment practices, including the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website, hiring, salaries and benefits. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton.
previous experience required
NOTE: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website, hiring, salaries and benefits. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton.
- Job type
- Thame, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible