About Hilton Hotels
Our team members are changing theworld one stay at a time! They''reengaged and recognised in many ways for showcasing their talents. Join the most well known hotel brand in the worldand you''ll have more than just a job - you''ll have a challenging and rewardingcareer in the hospitality industry.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Perth Northbridge is anexciting and modern new property in the heart of Perth''s cultural andentertainment hub. This full servicehotel has 206 rooms, and is set to bring style and comfort toNorthbridge. This brand new and soon toopen property is the first new build DoubleTree by Hilton in Australasia.
The Food & Beverage Services Manager is a hands on position, responsible for managing operations of our Food & Beverage outlets; thisincludes conference and events, restaurant and bars, mini bar, room service andexecutive lounge operations. Joining the senior leadership team during the preopening phase, this will be youropportunity to inspire and build an amazing DoubleTree culture within your new team,setting them up for long-term success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading all food& beverage outlets during the pre-opening phase and throughout ongoingoperation; setting high standards and inspiring the team to deliver the DoubleTreeby Hilton essence, to be simply welcoming!
- You''ll champion our cultureand strive to build a successful and thriving team, with the knowledge andconfidence to deliver exceptional experiences.
- You''ll becommitted to the recruitment of great team members, and to the leadership,training and development of your team.
- You''ll empoweryour team to manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner, and willevaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
- You''ll workwithin budgeted guidelines in relation to food, liquor costs, and payrollmanagement and will be accountable for monthly stock takes.
- You''ll setdepartmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies andprocedures.
- Always encouraging the team and embed ourrecognition programs into your day-to-day operation.
- You''ll ensure our brand standards, policies andprocedures are implemented and upheld.
- You''ll beenvironmentally aware and seize opportunities to make our operation moresustainable.
- You''ll be a teamplayer, always assisting other departments wherever necessary and working tomaintain good relationships with your peers.
- You''ll lead byexample, sharing innovative spirit and your passion for all facets of food andbeverage; wine, food, cocktails and exceptional guest service.
- Previous experience in a multifaceted food and beverage leadership role(ideally within a hotel environment)
- A degree level qualification in hotel management, business or a relatedfield (advantageous)
- A successful track record in hotel operations
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate and train a successful team
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems (advantageous)
Culture & Benefits
Our team are responsible forliving up to the DoubleTree brand essence – Simply Welcoming. Our DoubleTree icon, the warm cookie onarrival is just that, Simply Welcoming, and a reminder of the comforts ofhome. Our CARE Culture, of Creating ARewarding Experience, binds our team together in their passion to make adifference to the stay of all of our guests.
As a DoubleTree by Hilton Food& Beverage Services Manager, you can expect to receive:
- Acompetitive industry salary and generous annual leave benefits
- Teammember only discount on global Hilton Worldwide room rates and generousdiscounts on Food and Beverage
- Agenerous bonus and incentive scheme.
- Longterm career development planning and opportunities
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Perth, Australia
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible