About Hilton Hotels
Our team members are changing theworld one stay at a time! They''re engaged and recognised in many ways forshowcasing their talents. Join the most well known Hotel brand in the World andyou''ll have more than just a job - you''ll have a challenging and rewardingcareer in the hospitality industry.
About the role
DoubleTree by Hilton, PerthNorthbridge is an exciting new 206 room property and the first new-buildDoubleTree Hotel in Australasia. Thefastest growing brand within Hilton, this is also W.A.''s first DoubleTreebranded hotel. Initially, through the pre-openingphase, this will be your opportunity to inspire and build an amazing DoubleTreeculture within your team, setting them up for long-term success.
- Inspires the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences – everyguest, every time.
- Leads the team through the pre-opening phase of the hotel, buildingculture, building the team, building knowledge, building confidence inthemselves and each other, towards a successful opening.
- Confidently communicates their vision for the hotel and inspires the teamin the delivery of the DoubleTree essence – Simply Welcoming.
- Leads the team through the pre-opening phase ensuring the timelydelivery of all standards, on time and on budget.
- Ensures that the Front Office team is fully trained and knowledgeable bythe time of opening, including systems and procedures.
- Leads the team in the day to day operation of the Front Desk settinghigh standards for guest service and interaction. Empowers the team to deliver to our regularguests and in challenging situations.
- Encourages the team and champions our recognition programs to inspire them tolive up to the Hilton vision To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitalityby delivery exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time andour mission to be the most hospitable company in the world.
- Consistently challenges the status quo and looks to improve and innovateto provide the best possible service to our guests, the best environment forour team where they can thrive and be engaged.
- Inspires and leads a team of Guest Relations Managers to deliverexceptional service – every guest, every time!
- Champions our Hilton Honors loyalty program and our upselling programs.
- Ensures all Global Hilton Worldwide Policies and Procedures areimplemented and follows and implements hotel procedures in line with these policies.
- Maintains integrity of the hotel PMS system and ensures that all EOD,credit and billing procedures are tightly controlled.
- Degree level qualification preferred
- Substantial and successful track record in hotel operations required
- Leadership experience; preferably 2 years or more
- Proven track record of success in achieving service objectives
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate and train successful teams
Itwould be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management system
- Previous experience in the same or similar role within the HospitalityIndustry
Culture and benefits
Our team areresponsible for living up to the DoubleTree brand essence – SimplyWelcoming. Our DoubleTree icon, the warmcookie on arrival is just that, Simply Welcoming, and a reminder of thecomforts of home. Our CARE Culture, ofCreating A Rewarding Experience, binds our team together in their passion to makea difference to the stay of all of our guests.
As aDoubleTree by Hilton Front Office Manager you can expect to receive;
- Acompetitive industry salary and generous annual leave benefits.
- Teammember only discount on global Hilton Worldwide room rates and generousdiscounts on Food and Beverage.
- Agenerous bonus and incentive scheme.
- Longterm career development planning and opportunities
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Perth, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible