Don''t miss this rare opportunity to apply for Group Reservations Coordinator at the soon to open DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge. We are pleased to offer this role on a flexible part time basis; four days per week, or, an alternate arrangement of 30 hours per week.
DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge is the first of its brand in Western Australia and the first new build DoubleTree in Australasia. This modern full service hotel is located in the heart of Perth''s cultural and entertainment hub, and is set to bring style and comfort to Northbridge.
Join Hilton and you''ll have more than just a job, you''ll have an exciting career and be part of a community who are passionate about hospitality! At our core, we are a business of people serving people. DoubleTree by Hilton is an honoured member of Hilton''s portfolio, and is united in Hilton''s mission to be the world''s most hospitable company by positively impacting the lives of our guests, team members, owners, and the communities in which work and live!
About the Role
As Group Reservations Coordinator you''ll be meticulous about detail and will understand that it''s the little touches that make our guests feel at home. Looking after the coordinator and administration of group tour bookings, you''ll assist to drive revenue and occupancy through the following:
- Build enduring relationships with our clients, group and wholesale bookers, and organisers allowing for an understanding of each client''s unique needs,
- Follow the events and group yield policy and collaborate with the commercial team in order to maximize revenue through corporate and group rates,
- Ensure that group orders are kept up to date and that all departments are well aware of their particular needs and take a proactive stance, anticipating problems before they arise,
- Deliver on our high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts,
- deal with clients in a warm, friendly but efficient way, always displaying professionalism and thereby ensuring conversion and repeat business,
- Adhere strictly to the hotel''s credit policy,
- Participate in the organisation of hotel promotional activities, and
- In addition, your role will involve working with the commercial team on the coordination and delivery of other hotel events.
What are we looking for?
A Groups Tour Reservation Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience with administrative tasks in the hotel/leisure sector
- A track record of engaging with clients, guests or customers; in person, by email and telephone.
- A degree, diploma or certificate in events management, hospitality, business, hotels or a related field (desirable but not essential).
- Previous experience in reservations, guest services, sales and/or a customer service environment is advantageous.
- An ability to work weekdays, generally Monday to Friday,
- Excellent administration and coordination skills, experience with Microsoft suite, OnQ and Delphi systems is highly desirable.
- Previous success in working with and successfully achieving targets.
- Strong administration and communication skills.
What will it be like to work for for DoubleTree?
Our team are responsible for living up to the DoubleTree brand essence, to be Simply Welcoming. Our DoubleTree Icon, the warm cookie on arrival is just that, Simply Welcoming and a reminder of the comforts of home. Our culture of Creating a Rewarding Experience (CARE) binds our team together in their passion to make a difference to the stay of all of our guests.
- As a DoubleTree by team member, you can expect to receive:
- A competitive industry salary and generous annual leave benefits,
- Team member only discount on global Hilton room rates worldwide and generous discounts on food and beverage,
- Long term career development planning and opportunities, and
- An investment in your well-being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Perth, Australia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible