A Duty Manager with Doubletree by Hilton keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports, with documentation, incidents with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest''s entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Duty Manager, you are the first point of contact for dealing with any General management related inquiries that arise within the hotel. The position predominately involves face-to-face contact with Guests and represents Senior-level hotel management in their absence. It is also the Management contact point for any hotel operational issues that arise that cannot be resolved by the department. Specifically, the Duty Manager will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service
- Be visible in the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly during busy times
- Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance, as requested
- Ensure that all Guest complaints are handled promptly and completely
- Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
- Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to extended-stay Guests
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all credit procedures and ensure they are applied properly
- Offer current knowledge on all hotel products, services, policies, and emergency procedures
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Handle any management issues or emergencies that arise, record them as required, and remediate as required
What are we looking for?
A Duty Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector Current knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of health, safety, and security procedures
- Calm, efficient, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Meticulous grooming and presentation
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
- Job type
- BeiBu ShangQuan, Qingdao Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract