A Floor Supervisor is responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Head Housekeeper.
What will I be doing?
As a Floor Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Floor Supervisor will also be required to assist the head housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Floor Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Experience in managing/supervising a team in a similar role
- Experience in the hotel/cleaning industry
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Hosting Service (Governance)
- High standards of cleanliness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- IT proficient
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Haicang Qu, 厦门, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible