A Room Attendant Doubletree by Hilton affects every Guest stay by accommodating requests, maintaining Guest rooms'' to the highest quality standards, and ensuring that every Guest has an exceptional experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest''s entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it''s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining guest rooms, public areas, and surrounding service areas to ensure the hotel meets Hilton Worldwide Brand Standards at all times and in all places. You will need to work with Team Members from your own department and other departments to complete the following tasks:
- Clean all rooms and other areas assigned to you so that Guests comment on the cleanliness of the environment and return to the hotel for multiple visits.
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest.
- Respond quickly to Guest requests, when rational, with accommodations that may enhance their experiences with the hotel, i.e. extra pillows, extra beds, bathroom supplies.
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition.
What are we looking for?
Room Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels are always in front of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Physically fit and energetic
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Previous housekeeping experience, will be viewed advantageously
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
- Job type
- Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible