What will I be doing?
- Directs customer relationships in a proactive manner relative to payment structure, room block management, food and beverage, public room rental and exhibit hall fees, incremental and affiliate revenue streams, performance damages and master billing process.
- Analyzes customers'' service and product needs and financial issues of in-house groups; authorizes appropriate resolution of customers'' concerns while maintaining profitability.
- Ensures guest room, meeting and event logistics are planned, communicated to and executed by respective departments and team members.
- Negotiates pricing and terms and conditions of products, labor and services not specifically articulated in master agreement covering the event. Possesses authority to negotiate terms and pricing of service agreements with companies and organizations affiliated with group business as well as vendor partner agreements.
- Directs customer services via site visits, board meetings, menu testing, and planning meetings for definite and potential groups.
- Responsible for representing the hotel to customers in the role of executing negotiated group sales agreements including but not limited to room blocks, food and beverage, exhibits and associated products and services.
- Respond to guest inquiries and special requests and resolve issues and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Prepare reports, correspondence and analysis related to group activity
- Lead, facilitate and participate in meetings, as needed
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East, Denver, CO, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible