A Linen Room Attendant with Doubletree by Hilton will be responsible for the storage and stock levels of all linens used by the hotel as well as the maintenance of Team Member uniforms.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest''s entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Linen Room Attendant, you are accountable for the cleanliness, appearance, and storage of all linens used by the hotel including guest rooms, public areas, Food & Beverage outlets, sports facilities, back of house areas and Team Member facilities. A Linen Room Attendant will also maintain all Team Member uniforms. Specifically, a Linen Room Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Check uniforms for cleanliness and general good condition
- Perform minor repairs to Team Member uniforms as needed
- Keep uniform inventories and maintain stock levels
- Provide a linen service to Guests upon request for ironing, sewing, and other laundry related functions
- Advise the Laundry Supervisor of any poor quality results or problems
- Maintain the Linen Room and Uniform Store in a clean and tidy state
- Observe all Health & Safety regulations, particularly when using equipment
What are we looking for?
Linen Room Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- An enthusiasm for delivering high levels of service and responding to Guest needs
- Methodical and well-organized
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- A passion to be part of a winning team
- Previous Laundry/Valet experience, preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
- Job type
- Haikou, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract