The Doubletee Seattle Airport / Hilton Seattle Airport is looking for a Complex Sales Manager for the Group Tour Market.
Great opportunity to work for a Hilton Managed property and to sell 1,246 Rooms / 80,000 Square feet of meeting space - 1 of the largest in the market!
Competitive Salary, Uncapped Bonus Structure, Paid Time Off, and more!
What will I be doing?
As a Complex Sales Manager you would be representing both the Doubletree Seattle Airport and the Hilton Seattle Airport in the Group Tour Market. You would be responsible for representing the hotel''s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible