A Room Service Server is responsible for delivering and serving food and/or beverage items in a friendly, courteous and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
A Room Service Server is responsible for delivering and serving food and/or beverage items in a friendly, courteous and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up room service trays and tables in anticipation of incoming orders.
- Retrieve check from order taker, set table and pick up order from the kitchen or bar. When picking up, be certain that order is complete, i.e., all food, beverages, alcoholic beverages, and all condiments.
- Carry trays up to 30 lbs. or push wheeled carts to deliver room service orders to guests in a friendly and courteous manner to ensure guest satisfaction. After set up, present check and obtain payment. Delivers payment/signed check to order taker for closing.
- Assist buspersons in removing trays and tables from guest floors and returning them to designated locations.
- Prepare complimentary fruit baskets and deliver to guest rooms.
What are we looking for?
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, serviceware and menu items.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport up to 30 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Ability to operate beverage and toast equipment.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Seattle, WA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible